of, relating to, or characterised by being someone for whom one or more of the following is true:
- They are genderless, or without a gender
- Their gender is neutral
- Their gender is undefineable using the binary gender model
- They don't know, understand, or care about their gender
- They don't want to label their gender
- Some agender people also identify as non-binary, gender non-conforming, genderfluid, and/or genderqueer, but being agender does not preclude being any of those things.
- Cisgender and transgender people can be agender. Being agender does not preclude either of those things.
- The term "non-binary" is often used to include agender people, when as mentioned above, some agender people identify as both while others do not. Be mindful of not making this assumption when using the term.